Friday, September 19, 2008

Dearest Jason!


I was just thinking I have not sent you a love letter for awhile. Thank you again for helping me with my latest craft project, and you are right - my projects always turn into your projects (well, only if they involve lumber and saws). I know you were super busy last night studying for your Capstone Exam, but you brought home dinner and then you got out your saw (only wish you had done it with your shirt off;)) and made my wood pumpkins look better, and then you were sweet and visited with the girlfriends for a moment, before you went and put the boys to bed. What would I do without you? Thank you for letting me snuggle up last night to get warm even though you were hot (I hate having a fever, it always makes me cold). Thank you for getting the boys breakfast every morning, just so I can have a few more moments in bed. Thank you the very most for always being able to make me laugh when I am angry. I love how your eyes twinkle when you laugh. Thank you and I love you!

Yours Forever,

Micah

No comments: