Sunday, November 2, 2008

Craft #7: Glass Etching $1



Never loose a casserole dish again or make a wonderful gift for someone. You can also fill the casserole dish with a recipe and ingredients for an even better gift!! You Will Need to Bring a Casserole Dish (specify size) and gloves (check with med and dental students). Warning - the Etch Cream states that some Pyrex is not etchable - I etched mine fine, but just so you know. Please select a font in your comment and type the name you want etched (and remember you will be cutting your name out with an exacto knife, simpler might be best).Picture from http://happyvalleyquilter.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I'll take:
9x13 "C. ROWAN" in Arial font
8x8 "C. ROWAN" in Arial font
8x8 "T. PORTER" in Arial font

Thanks!

Kristin and Guy said...

Hi Micah- I already signed up at church today, but just verifying that I'd like all 3 of my names (Leavitt, Mickelson, and Kempton) to be in the Brittanic font. All 9x13 pans. THANK YOU!

Echo said...

Hi Micah-
I signed up for just one, and I think I'll try the Brittanic font for "MERRELL" it will be a 9x13 dish. THanks!