Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Grahm's Birthday

Happy Birthday!! WOW You are 4 years old. We drug your Birthday out Thursday thru Sunday. We let you open some clothes from Grammy, they are super cute and you love the belt. On Saturday morning we let you open one gift- Popeye the Sailor Man DVD. On Saturday we went shopping with your Birthday money, only to find out it didn't work when we got home. We let you open your presents Sunday morning.


You received a remote control Spider, batman and batmobile, and Horton Hears a Who.
On Sunday we had your Birthday dinner. You picked Mashed Potatoes (I had to coax you to pick something to go with them, especially something that made gravy - and then you didn't even eat them), Pork Roast, Spinach (You have been watching lots of Popeye), and a salad. After watching conference we had the Godfrey's over for cake and ice cream.

Daxton gave you some rubber stamps and connect four game.
This year you wanted cupcakes (your favorite and you used to call them Muff Cakes) and skeletons. Your Dad and I figured it out for you. When we sang Happy Birthday I wished we had the movie camera out, I have never seen you so excited about something. It was a quiet excited, you didn't bounce around - I think you were so excited you didn't even know what to do.



I love you and I am so proud of you. You can always make me smile and you are such a big help with Charlotte. Thank you for coming to our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been snooping around! Looks like Grahms b'day was fun. I'm with KT, I want to make a few of your crafts. Do you know where I could get some etching stuff?
Miss you tons....you make me look like a slacker! XOXOXO Mom