Monday, November 24, 2008

Whew!!! Missed Me?


Well, have you missed me? I have not personally posted since Halloween. That was almost a month ago and Thanksgiving is upon us.


Where did the time go?


Well, since Halloween I have:

made Charlotte a winter coat -super cute!!, Jayce two pajama bottoms, one pajama top (couldn't find cute coordinating fabric), Grahm one pajama bottom (top still to come), started Charlotte's matching pants (for her coat), enjoyed General Conference, SUPER SATURDAY (thanks again Jason for cutting all the wood, yes it was involved cutting/shaping), scoured my kitchen (just so it will be ridiculously filthy Thursday night!!!), baked for the school bake sale, agonized over Jason's studying, missed him terribly while he hunted (which, by the way, I still don't understand. The only reason to be outside in the subzero is if the skiing is incredible and it was the only day I could go and maybe if the tickets were free, not to sit on a bucket for two hours waiting for Bambi - but I do love the Jerky - Thanks Honey!!!!), and slept (all of this made me terribly tired and I now go to bed before 10 - well except tonight!!)


Charlotte now has 2 teeth, she stands on her own, and does not need to nurse between the hours of 9pm and 7am. Where did my baby go?


Grahm has successfully stayed dry one night, and informed me he was wet in the middle of the night twice. It is progress, slow, but progress.


Jayce is loving school and enjoys reading. He likes to read the Magic Tree House books and the A to Z Mysteries. We are so glad he is home for the week!

1 comment:

KT said...

did you make that cute hat for charlotte. I just made one kind of like it for Atalyn but I like the design better on yours.