Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Charlotte!!





One Year's Old!! This year has flown by so fast. I miss the tiny baby, but I love this stage, too. She took her first steps to Daddy today (right on cue!!). She is the happiest baby I have ever met and it is so contagious - that big smile that takes over her entire face. She smiles with every cell in her body!





For her Birthday her Grammy gave her some darling clothes (thank you so much - we needed them). She also got clothes from Mom and Dad, she loves clothes and she tries to put them on herself. Her brothers gave her the Little People Barn and Garage and the Parents' MP3 player (a huge favorite at our house since Grahm was tiny).


For her special Birthday dinner she had fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, and green beans (yummy). I was very boring and made her a boxed confetti cake (I didn't even make the icing - shame on me). She of course did not really understand the candle tradition. I had tried practicing with her, but she was not very consistent (maybe she just wanted her Brothers to feel important). After we sang we sat the entire cake on her highchair tray. I had to show her to taste it with her fingers. I don't think she likes to get super sticky, she never grabbed a hand full. Jason dipped her nose in it and then she was trying to eat it without touching it - so funny. Here are some pictures of the event.

No comments: