Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday!

I just love Easter Sunday and all the little kids in their new spring clothes. It feels so fresh and clean, and just gets the anticipation of warmer days going. I tried to get pictures of the three in their Easter finery. Have you ever tried to take pictures of three kids after church and 2 pm and no food in their belly's. Well, like I said I tried... (You want my narration?)

Here we have all 3 looking (only the second picture).

Dad? Why do I have to do this? (Use your winniest voice. Shot 16)

Fine! I will grin and bear it... (shot 18).

Oh, No. The smile is back. (shot 29)

Forget it, I am giving up now. (shot 35)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I feel your pain! I know exactly how frustrating it is- Jack is usually scowling or covering his face. Just had to laugh at your narration :)