Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Latest!!

Photobucket
I am only one dress and one shirt away from Charlotte having a complete summer wardrobe. She can stop running around in her undies if she wants. But why would you if you don't have to?

If you have not discovered Oliver & S patterns then you need to. They have boy and girl stuff - I hope to attempt some boys things this fall. They are super cute and most of the time I have been happy with the fit!!!
Also if you have not discovered double gauze fabric you reeeaaalllyyy need to. I love it, it is so soft and light weight. It is amazing, they take two layers of fabric and tack it together (they use a grid pattern). What is even more amazing is reversible double gauze (like the one in the play suit) the tacking is invisible!!! So cool (am I weird because fabric gets me excited? Don't answer that.).

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Katie said...

very cute. can't wait to see your other creations... and I as well have been known to get like that about fabric.... let's call it passionate ;)