Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The post were I become a Soccer Mom


I have been spending the week stuck in my car (well not my car, the rental). The boys have been enjoying themselves at a Soccer Camp. This has afforded me the wonderful reprieve from laundry, lunch preparations, cleaning, and all other distractions to be had at home. Instead I have spent a morning on a blanket while Charlotte played, ate McDonald's more than should be allowed, spent sufficient time at Joann's, read Mansfield Park (which proved to be a wonderful delight and distraction from all the hanging about), put on too many shin guards to count, tied too many pairs of cleats to mention, and struggled with an infinite number of soccer socks.
I have officially become a Soccer Mom.
**********McDonald's picture from Pioneer Woman************

No comments: