Monday, November 16, 2009

The Fall Dress!

Photobucket
She wore her Fall Dress to church this Sunday.  I think it turned out cute - but I think she may be finally growing.  I am not sure it will last until Spring.  This is actually the same dress as her Easter dress.  I just didn't put the collar on and I made the sleeves 3/4 length.

This was my first time sewing with plaid (other than the dress shirt to todller dress).  It took some learning and I will do things differently next time.  I should probably go grab some more plaid - just so I can do it again before I forget.

Please ignore the white tights - black thick tights don't seem to be available this year.  We are on the hunt!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie said...

TOO cute! I just love it:)

Wendy said...

Beautiful dress, beautiful little girl too!