Monday, December 14, 2009

All I Want For Christmas is My Two...

First off - I have not actually taken a moment to brag about how great Jayce's performance was at the Christmas Party.  He and Jack did great, it sounded good!!  They did not seem nervous at all (my stomach had butterfly's for him).I am so proud of him.  He did not want to sing and I made him.  He was great and I hope it helped him get over his fear of performing.
Photobucket
Jayce has been soooooo slooooowwww getting his two front teeth in.  He lost them back in early May of this year and he finally got one in two days before Thanksgiving.  I thought for sure we were going to get to sing the song - All I Want For Christmas is My Two Front Teeth - this year.  6 Months!!! 

The next week he lost another tooth.  The gap would have been 4 teeth wide, except the one had come in the week before. 

Good news, his other Central Incisor has finally cut through - this Sunday.  He now has his two front teeth!!

No comments: