Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Trying to get it all done

Well, I am making some head way.  The dining/living room is painted.  The walls in the boys room, Charlotte's room, and my room are painted.  The crazy thing is that the colors all look blue even though only 1 is actually blueish all the rest are greenish.  I still need to paint ceilings, which I am dreading.  I need Jason home to move the ladder and furniture and maybe I could get it done a little quicker.


I have also been spray painting a few things for the babies room.  3 shelves, laundry basket (already done and not in the picture), bassinet stand (built by Jason just to get us by, since I don't have my cedar chest to sit it on), and a rocking chair.

The rocking chair was pulled out of a project box in my Grandpa's basement after he passed away.  I am so glad I have a husband who can build anything.  He figured out the puzzle and made any new pieces that need replaced and it has been waiting for about 5 years for me to finish it.  So, now I just need the right fabric - can't find what I want so I might just do a light pink so it doesn't fight in the babies room.

2 comments:

KT said...

you do know hannah's coming soon so you could just put her to work doing all the painting??

Jen said...

You are definitely lucky to have a man who can do all that and so quickly and easily. I can't wait until we have the space, resources to get Mike building again. One day...sigh...