Thursday, September 16, 2010

A very late UnBirthday! - with a post edit

This year Charlottes' UnBirthday was pushed back and pushed back.  We finally decided we had better have and UnBirthday Celebration before Grahm's Birthday and her real Birthday. 

So the other day we asked her what she wanted for dinner.  She was very creative - it involved lots of Strawberries and was a sandwich.  After a little coaching and meal planning help she settled on Hamburger Sliders, fries, strawberries, pineapple, grapes, confetti cake, and ice cream.


I don't think her feet ever touch the ground!


She loves her pink bike (it is easier for her to pedal than the red trike!).


Soft doll house with a bunny family of 4.
She is to the age where you don't say smile!  She also received "Japanese Jammies".


Grahm had to add to her Birthday pile and decided to give her on of his own toys - Max!


She was so excited that I went outside and picked her flowers!  The way to a girls heart is so easy - hint  - hint...



Happy UnBirthday!  We Love You!  You are growing too fast!


She told me recently that when she turns 3 she will be able to drive (oh dear!) and her car will be pink!

3 comments:

Katie said...

I can't believe she will be three! I surely do miss that sweet smile:)

Laurie said...

Oh she looks so cute!! Tell her happy un birthday from Yaya and Cole! Hope everything is good and we are so excited for the baby. and P.s. I got the coaching job just thought I'd let you know. Loves and Hugs

Jen said...

What a fun time! I want those jammies for myself! Tell Charlotte Happy Un-Birthday from the Hawleys.