Monday, October 25, 2010

A Blessing in Disguise

Blessings come in many shapes, sizes and colors.

As soon as we had decided on which housing we would be spending the next 3 years we went and purchased a couch.  I regretted the decision the moment the couch was delivered.  It was awful, the wrong size and shape for our living room. 

I thought I had wanted a sectional instead of a couch and a love seat.  I thought it would help divide up the living and dining room just right.  Well, it took me a few weeks to finalize where to put it (thanks to my interior design sister for helping me make the final decision - Jason was sick of moving it around).  It was going to be tolerable for the next 3 years.

I now love my huge sectional couch.  Since Tennyson seems to sleep the best in my arms and the floors here are concrete.  I don't like her in my bed - so we crash on the couch.  I am mostly sitting, but I get sleep.  She is good for a 5-6 hour stretch - So I LOVE  my couch.

1 comment:

Katie Irion said...

Congratulations on the beautiful baby girl Micah! I cannot believe your labor story. You are definitely a trooper! Glad everything is going well. Thanks for updating your blog. It is so fun to see your family!
P.S. Love that baby's name. Beautiful!