Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Morning!

A Be-lated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

Every time I try to finish this post Tennyson has other plans for me.

This Christmas we invited over Jason's tech - her husband is deployed.  Christmas is no fun without family and little children.  She was a huge help Christmas Eve!

Jason was again in charge of taking pictures and video (he had his hands full and the kids don't hold very still - so some of the pictures are blurry).  Here are some of my favorites.


 Grahm wanted Power Rangers and also found a Leapster Explorer and Camera attachment under the tree.

 I think I will be doing some craft projects in the near future!!!

 She loved the scissors more than anything else, they have interchangeable blades so she can cut decorative edges.  The are all plastic - so hopefully only paper.  Her new hair accessories were a gift from her cousins.

 Jayce made the switch to electronics this year.  He asked for a Nintendo DSi.  One of the favorite activities is to take pictures and distort them - yes my behind has been stretched.  BOYZ

She really wanted a Strawberry Shortcake doll (I remember mine).  Santa gave her Lemon Meringue and Raspberry Torte (he messed up, so Mom and Dad fixed it after Christmas - she didn't seem to mind). 
The girls found this under the tree and Charlotte has been cooking every since.


Tennyson and her first doll.  Hair accessories from her cousins.


Santa put all sorts of balloons in the stockings this year.  Jason has been busy - mouse balloons, whistle balloons, tie dye balloons, ...

This is a shampoo hat.  Grahm hates to wash his hair, he doesn't like water on is face and the idea of soap in  his eyes is more than he can handle most days.  Washing his hair is now fun.

Watch out American Idol!   Modeling a new outfit from Grammy.

Multitasking - balloons and Lego's.

1 comment:

Jen said...

you guys got so many awesome gifts. The red kitchen is so adorable. I wish they had had something that cute when I got the girls' kitchen. The only "wood" one I could find was the multi-pastel toned. That shampoo hat is hilarious, but I actually think Mimi could benefit from it too since she's she also deathly afraid of the water touching her face. My girls are also getting beyond the age of playing with toys. They were most excited about the Justice clothing and ugg boots they got.

Lucky you to get one of the Silhouette machines. I have a Cricut, but I can never find the time to use it. Maybe some of your future projects will inspire me.