Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!


Here are the Easter outfits for this year.  I really debated about the bow-ties.  If you love bow-ties then this is not meant to offend, but I think they are kind of geeky.  I know they seem to be more in for kids lately.  I am still getting used to them.  Jayce did have to deal with some ribbing from his class mates.  I need to get the boys a belt that can be worn with something other than wranglers.  Oh, and if you notice Grahm's hair - not me.  He really wants Bieber Hair - he is in Kindergarten for Pete's Sake.  I do have him talked into short hair for the summer.  I am going to try and get better pictures of the kids when they are in better moods and we are not rushed for church.




Charlotte's dress was really fun to make (not to iron, pleats give me such fits).  The trim I got on e-bay, I think it is from the 70's, but it was perfect.


Grahm was coerced with the promise of 1 crazy picture at the end.  Here it is.

2 comments:

Katie said...

you never cease to amaze me with your sewing projects!

Shalet said...

very cute!