Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Missing Ingredient...

Last week I discovered what was wrong with all the mud pies I ever made as a child.


That is right.  Broken glass.


Yes, once again I was able to use the shop vac to vacuum my lawn and patio area to remove all the small pieces of glass.  Our neighbor girl had a drink in a glass bottle and left it at our house.  They have been playing cooking games for weeks.  I think the bottle was broken on its own in the wind and the kids just took advantage of the situation.  I happened to glance out the window as they were putting a band aid on Grahms foot, or I am sure more fun would have been had.

Grahm told me the glass was their peppers.  Of Course!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Oh my word! How lucky that those kids didn't cut up. Kids find the oddest (or most dangerous) things sometimes to play with. They certainly never seem to be interested in the toys that I actually purchase for them. Huff!