Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines


We had a babysitter!  Jason took me to this great place - Sea Garden.  The food is so yummy.  I hope we can go again.  Everything was so pretty, I took pictures of it all.

 Drinks and fondue.

 Fish and chips (side dish), California rolls, and pasta.

Beef for Jason, grilled Red Snapper and Salmon for me (so yummy), and Waffle of Okinawa [kokotu(mascovado)].  The waffle was so yummy, it had 2 kinds of ice cream - one salted.

 The view.


It was a great night!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Lucky! Beautiful view and the food looks scrumptious. Loving all of your posts- keep em coming:)

Jen said...

I'm so envious. The closest we live to sushi is about 3.5 hours away, and we talk about it often. That really looks like a gorgeous place to eat. And, wow, the food looks magnificent.

Mike said...

Food looks goooood. Didnt Jason get the chicken?