Monday, June 18, 2012

Put Your Dukes Up


Photobucket


Jason and I enjoy boxing for a little aerobic exercise.  And to settle any arguments we have, just kidding.  The kids are always interested in trying them out.  We have let the boys box a little, but I get too nervous about it.  I hate it when things get heated and it always does.  You can tell by the red faces they have been at it for a bit and the fun was just about over.  Grahm almost gave Jason a bloody nose.  When Jason and I work out one of us blocks and the other does some punching combinations.  It is a great workout.

Photobucket

I think Tennyson will be safe on any date.  Watch out boys, she has one mean left hook.

Photobucket

Jason caught me working on some pictures for the blog.  I am always trying to get better lighting in our house.

No comments: