Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Birthday Celebration

We celebrated my birthday  I mean Jason's Birthday a few weeks ago.  His birthday celebration involved steak, a massage and a movie.  The best part about setting up a celebration like that, is you get to enjoy all of it!

 photo Pedicure.jpg
I'll leave it small, because... well... its feet.

I ended up with a pedicure!  Jason had also rented a couple of movies for the weekend.  However, as the parents of 4 we watch one when we can fit it in.  So the night before his Birthday celebration we watched an action movie, we weren't sure how late we would be getting back the night I was taking him out.  Well we got back early enough to watch a movie, so we watched Breaking Dawn Part II.  So, probably not his ideal night - but I enjoyed it!!

Happy Birthday!  You are one amazing husband and father.  Thank you for all you do for us.  I hope we helped you relax, even if it was only for an hour and an half.  Love  You.

No comments: