Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Moustache Smile!

After being re-united with family we loaded up into 4 or 5 vehicles for the final drive home.  I quickly realized that my family had other plans and Charlotte was staying with cousins before I had time to say no.

The next time I saw Charlotte was lunch the next day, she was in borrowed clothes and this....

 photo MoustacheSmile_0001.jpg
She is stinkin cute even with a moustache. (I love that the cousins put it on upside down and filled it in with permanent marker - which was the least permanent part of the moustache).

After lunch with 11 kids we headed back to Grammy's for the rest of the evening.  By bedtime Charlotte was overly tired and we thought it was so funny.  You couldn't tell she was upset, she had a permanent smile.  Love that face.

 photo MoustacheSmile_0002copy.jpg

Taking her picture helped to cheer her up and then we tucked her in and I don't think we saw any kids until late morning.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Aww, Charlotte looks great with her mustache. She should consider making it permanent...haha. Glad to see you made it safely across the pond and to your new home. I can't wait to hear about your mainland adventures and being out of the Navy now.